Airbrush Makeup Reviews
I am continually updating this airbrush makeup review section as I come into contact with airbrush makeup from different brands. Many are continually innovating and enhancing both their compressors, airbrush guns and their makeup. It’s very exciting to be a part of airbrushing and I know you’ll be hooked as soon as you first try it!
Below are the first series of airbrush makeup reviews. I have also added (and am continuing to add) very long, comprehensive reviews of the brands that I use and am familiar with. I call these the “Big Review” and they include in-depth analysis of the different airbrush makeup kits, the makeup, as well as customer service, packaging and different options offered by the airbrush makeup companies.
Airbrush Makeup Reviews
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Dinair Airbrush Makeup Foundation Deluxe Kit
- Airbrush Makeup Review: The Kett Jett
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Temptu Airbrush Makeup System
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Luminess Air
- Airbrush Makeup Review: MAC Air
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Tickled Pink Airbrush Makeup Compressor
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Belloccio Airbrush Makeup System
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Glam Air The Posh
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Glow Fusion Tanning Gun
Airbrush Makeup Reviews: The BIG Reviews
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Belloccio Airbrush Makeup – The BIG Review
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Tickled Pink Airbrush Makeup – The BIG Review
- Airbrush Makeup Review: Iwata Silver Jet – The BIG Review
There are so many airbrush makeup kits on the market at the moment that it is sometimes hard to know which one is best for you. Since we all have different needs, different budgets and different tastes it becomes more than just a question of which airbrush makeup system is good and which is bad. These airbrush makeup reviews are designed to help you decide which system is best for you.
In these reviews I’ve picked the best airbrush makeup kits out there and rated them for the quality of the compressor & airbrush gun, quality & range of the makeup, price, and customer service. At the end of each review you’ll find a ratings breakdown for each factor being rated out of 5 stars and an overall rating, combining the average scores for each of these factors, to give an overall rating out of 5 stars.
In reviewing these kits I have also taken into consideration other factors such as the ingredients of each brand’s makeup – will it pose any short or long term health benefits or have a negative effect on your skin? I have also looked at the versatility of each airbrush makeup system as a whole – does the basic kit have add-ons so it can be enhanced to have more than one use like tanning?
It’s also important to factor in whether or not your can switch different brands of makeup. Not all airbrush makeup is compatible with all airbrush makeup systems. Sometimes the compressor is not powerful enough or perhaps the needle or nozzle is too small. However, some cheaper airbrush makeup kits work perfectly fine with more expensive makeup. Also, the best systems, like Iwata, are almost always compatible with all brands of makeup.